Preparing for Next Week’s Message
This reading plan will get your heart and mind set for the next message on June 4, 2017:
- SUNDAY: The Books of the Bible Pages 351-358,
- MONDAY: The Books of the Bible Pages 359-368,
- TUESDAY: The Books of the Bible Pages 369-382,
- WEDNESDAY: The Books of the Bible Pages 382-395,
- THURSDAY: The Books of the Bible Pages 395-408,
- FRIDAY: Catch Up,
- SATURDAY: Catch Up,
Reflecting on the Most Recent Sermon
Sermon Series: The Greatest Story Ever Sermon Title: The Story of Faith
Delivered On: May 28, 2017
In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. ([bible]James 2:17[/bible])
Ask God to show you specific ways to put your faith into action.
Faith AND Action - Based on the prayer direction, take one real step and put your faith into action.
Small Group Discussion
As you read the assigned section of The Books of the Bible for this week, what’s something you noticed for the first time?
What questions did you have?
Was there anything that bothered you?
What did you learn about loving God?
What did you learn about loving others?