Programming for Children
Awana Clubs: Awana Clubs provide a mid-week opportunity for kids to grow in their knowledge of God’s Word and explore the practical application of faith in a high-energy age-graded club setting. Structured game time, handbook time, and council time elements make up the 90-minute program available for children from 3 years thru 5th grade. Awana Clubs run from 6:00-7:30p. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyday Works: Rethinking What You Do and Why It Matters for the Kingdom
In this 4-week class, we will be looking at how your everyday work (paid and unpaid) is a part of God’s work in the world. We will be taking you on a journey through the normal things you do to make a living, raise a family, care for loved ones as you seek to have Kingdom impact. We will meet on Wednesday, February 13, 20, 27 and March 13 from 6:15 -7:20 in the Peninsula room.
- Live the Kingdom “Our Kingdom calling does not lie somewhere in the future, but it is woven into the fabric of the here and now.”
- Work Is Good “God created you with specific gifts and abilities that others need, and He wants you to use them. Your work may actually be the best way for you to show God’s love and care for the world.”
- Flourish for Others “God calls us to live with a mindset that puts His desires and the needs of others before ourselves. God wants us to flourish in whatever we are doing, not just for ourselves, but for others.”
- Expand the Circle “How do we in our individual everyday work contexts, follow Isaiah’s call to ‘learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed’ (Isaiah 1:17)? God wants us to flourish, but He also wants us to help others flourish–especially those on the edges of society.”
This course is based on curriculum from Grand Rapids Theological Seminary; Zach Harney curriculum writer. Email email@example.com
Life-Changing Truths: Core Beliefs that Build an Unshakable Life
If you want to gain a transforming, biblical perspective on God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, the Church, the world around you, and your own lives and relationships this class is for you. Pastor Kevin, along with other Shoreline Pastors, will teach this 9-week class of core Christian truths. We will meet at 6:15-7:20 pm in our Worship Center.
- God Speaks (Revelation) Pastor Shawn Feb. 13
- God Is (Theology) Pastor Kevin Feb. 20
- God Came: Jesus (Christology) Pastor Dennis Feb. 27
- God’s Still Here: The Holy Spirit (Pneumatology) Pastor Keith March 13
- Jesus Saves (Soteriology) Pastor Kevin March 20
- Growth Is Possible (Sanctification) Pastor Keith March 27
- Victory Is God’s Plan (Good and Evil) Pastor Shawn April 10
- God’s Family Matters (Ecclesiology) Pastor Dennis April 17
- God Wins (Eschatology) Pastor Kevin April 24
We will use Foundations, a purpose-driven discipleship resource, and Wayne Grudem’s Systematic Theology as our source material.
Table Talks for Parents
Table Talks are designed around small groups, centered on the phase your child is in and will provide a place for conversation with your peers on the commonalities and complexities of parenting at that phase. For ease of identification, our first table groups will be formed around the three AWANA club groups: Cubbies (3 & 4- year olds), Sparks (K-2nd graders) and T&T (3rd-5th graders). We’ll be drawing on resources from the National Center of Biblical Parenting, Parent Cue, the Phase Project, and others. Join us in the Pacific Room from 6:15-7:20p while your children attend our Awana program. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Servicio en Español
Our Church is a place where families and friends can gather to worship God and study the Bible to grow in our knowledge and relationship with Jesus Christ. This Wednesday night Spanish service is designed to help as many people as possible to get to know and fully commit themselves to Jesus Christ. We meet every Wednesday Night (except for Night of Worship) from 6:15-7:30p in the Parkside Room.
Te invitamos a nuestro servicios. Nuestra Iglesia es un lugar donde familias y amigos podemos reunimos para adorar a Dios y juntos estudiamos la Biblia para crecer en nuestro conocimiento y relacion con Jesucristo. Servicio en Espeñol tiene como proposito ayudar a cuanta persona sea posible llegar a conocer y comprometerse totalmente con Jesucristo.