What is Pickleball?
- It is a cross between tennis, ping-pong and badminton.
- It is easy to learn and fun to play.
- It is the fastest growing sport in the USA.
- It is a very social game – friendships are easy to form.
- It is good exercise for all ages and levels of play.
Training sessions at 8:30-9:00 am on the 1st Monday of each month, or by appointment.
Open play is at Via Paraiso Park – 129 Via Paraiso, Monterey, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month 9am-noon.
Paddles, balls, and nets supplied.
Wear court or tennis shoes and a sun visor.
- Contact Jay Zwagerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pickleball is different than Tennis
- It is an open play format where players show up during set play times.
- Games are to 11 points, (~10 minutes).
- Everyone plays — rotate in and out at end of each game.
- Players range in ability from beginners to experienced, from pre-teens to seniors.