Welcome to Shoreline’s Military Ministry
We’re excited to help you connect with opportunities here at Shoreline. We support activities tailored to our military families including weekly Bible studies at the Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) and, the Presidio of Monterey (POM), home of the Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center (DLIFLC). We also have quarterly and numerous special events. For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shoreline’s Military Ministry’s chief goal is to help as many people as possible become totally committed to Jesus Christ! Several key elements support this goal:
- Expand the work of Christ and Kingdom of Heaven
- Support Military personnel and communities
- Enhance Spiritual Growth
- Cultivate Organic Outreach
Military members and families meet quarterly after each Worship Service to enjoy fellowship with each other and meet Shoreline staff members. Learn about opportunities to get involved in the Shoreline Military Community and other ministries throughout Shoreline. Light snacks are provided. For more information, email email@example.com.
- Quarterly Fellowship: Next gathering is January 27, 2019
- Weekly Growth Groups at NPS and DLI
- Military Sisters of Strength MSOS is a monthly Women’s Bible Study, Fellowship, and Special Events group, we meet every first Tuesday of the month from 9:00-11:00 am in the Pacific Room-Childcare is provided
Military Growth Groups
We have several opportunities to meet and study the Bible for your convenience:
- NPS (student-led): Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:00-12:45pm, in the El Prada Dining Facility, Herrmann Hall.
- POM (in conjunction with POM USAG Chaplain’s Office): Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:30-6:30 pm (1730-1830), at the Hobson Student Center.
- Home Growth Group (led by Pastor Steve): Weekly on Mondays, 6-7pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the address.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
The Military Ministry Core Team consists of key teams working to promote Shoreline’s Military Ministry. The Core Team’s aim is to:
- Connect with the Military Community attending Shoreline Church.
- Facilitate ministry needs and involvement for Military Families.
- Provide spiritual enrichment for the Military Community through events which promote fellowship and growth.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining our Core Team.