Losing a loved one can be one of life’s most painful circumstances. Please know you don’t have to go through it alone. Shoreline now offers the GriefShare program, a grief recovery support group. We will watch videos, participate in group discussion, and do a workbook-based personal study and reflection to get you from Mourning to Joy. Shoreline will offer three sessions of a 13-week program each year. All of the sessions are held on Tuesday evenings from 6:30-8:30p in the Shoreline Peninsula Room.
- Session 3: August 21-November 13
Upcoming Sessions 2019
- Session 1: January 15-April 9
- Session 2: May 7-August 6
- Session 3: August 20-November 12
GriefShare Next Step is a friendly, caring group of people who will continue to walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. Once you’ve been through the GriefShare program we meet to study the book, 50 Days of Heaven by Randy Alcorn, Reflections that bring Eternity to Light. We watch the Heaven video, participate in group discussion, do a workbook-based personal study in a 7-week program. Next Step runs multiple times a year on Tuesday evenings from 6:30-8:30 pm in the Garden Room. The registration fee is $20 to cover materials.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Surviving the Holidays
Surviving the Holidays is a two-hour special event that functions just like a GriefShare session. It’s designed to:
- Provide support to the bereaved through the difficult holiday season
- Serve our existing GriefShare group members
- Provide outreach into our community
Surviving The Holidays Event:
Sunday, November 4, 2018, 2:00-4:00 pm in the Peninsula Room
Loss of a Spouse
Loss of a Spouse by GriefShare is a two-hour outreach seminar designed to:
- Help support grieving spouses to receive care and practical teaching on dealing with tremendous loss
- Help those who are regular GriefShare members
- Registration will be available soon.
Loss of a Spouse Next Sessions 2019:
- Sunday, January 6
- Sunday, April 28
- Sunday, August 11