Welcome to Shoreline’s Military Ministry
We’re excited to help you connect with opportunities here at Shoreline. We support activities tailored to our military families including weekly Bible studies at the Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) and, the Presidio of Monterey (POM), home of the Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center (DLIFLC). We also have DLI shuttle transportation, monthly and quarterly events (always with food!), and numerous special events. For questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Shoreline’s Military Ministry’s chief goal is to help as many people as possible become totally committed to Jesus Christ! Several key elements support this goal:
- Expand the work of Christ and Kingdom of Heaven
- Support Military personnel and communities
- Enhance Spiritual Growth
- Cultivate Organic Outreach
We have several opportunities for our Military Community to interact with one another, and good news, all of our Get-Togethers involve delicious food! Regularly check the calendar for specific events like:
- Quarterly Fellowship: Next gathering is July 30th
- Weekly Growth Groups at NPS and DLI
- Monthly Study and Fellowship
- Monthly Women’s Bible Study and Fellowship (Military Sisters of Strength)
- Special Events
Military Growth Groups
We have several opportunities to meet and study the Bible for your convenience:
- NPS (student-led): Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:00-12:45pm, in the El Prada Dining Facility, Herrmann Hall.
- POM (in conjunction with POM USAG Chaplain’s Office): Weekly on Wednesdays, 6-7pm, at the Hobson Student Center.
- Home Growth Group (led by Pastor Steve): Weekly on Thursdays, 6-7pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for address.
- Monthly Study and Fellowship: First Sunday of each month, 11:30-12:30, at Shoreline Community Church in Room 1114.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
POM Shuttle “Shoreline Express”
If you live on the Presidio of Monterey and want a ride to and from Shoreline on Sundays, here is your chance!
- Pickup at the Franklin Gate: 0930, arrive at Shoreline for the 1000 service
- Leave Shoreline at 1130 and arrive back at the Franklin Gate by 1200
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a ride.
The Military Ministry Core Team consists of key teams working to promote Shoreline’s Military Ministry. The Core Team’s aim is to:
- Connect with the Military Community attending Shoreline Community Church.
- Facilitate ministry needs and involvement for Military Families.
- Provide spiritual enrichment for the Military Community through events which promote fellowship and growth.
Email email@example.com if you are interested in joining our Core Team.