All Writers Welcome!
Writers of: songs, poems, novels, journals, memoirs, histories, screenplays, plays, psalms, scripts, short stories, novellas, blogs, essays, reviews. We meet once a month to share experiences of literary arts, share the creation of such arts, and encourage one another along that path.
Once a month meetups at Panera Bread in Sand City
- 2080 California Ave. | Sand City | Suite C
- Saturday, April 14 at Noon
- Free event, so bring a friend
Things we will do throughout the year:
- Listen/read one another’s work
- Learn from one another’s experiences
- Visit the National Steinbeck Center
- Attend a Poetry Jam or concert
- Read/Discuss a book on writing
- Listen to special speakers
- Attend a writing seminar
Want to receive updates about future event? Got questions?
Contact us at Writers@Shoreline.Church