We’ve heard sermons reminding us about the importance of forgiving others, but when was the last time we heard very practical instruction on how to forgive and the spiritual AND physical reasons why?
During this two-hour simulcast event, Dr. Dick Tibbits presents original medical research demonstrating how forgiveness can actually prevent heart disease as well as reduce multiple other negative physical and emotional elements in a person. As Christians, we understand the overwhelming need for forgiveness both for our salvation and relationship with God and others, but during this event, you’ll not only see the spiritual importance but the physical reality of forgiveness as well. This process could save your life!
WHAT AUDIENCES WILL LEARN DURING THIS SIMULCAST:
- Discover what forgiveness means
- Learn 3 steps you can take right away to find relief from the pain of unforgiveness
- Understand how forgiveness can lower blood pressure and improve your health
- Learn the steps to reframe your grievance story
- Discover the 6 benefits of healthy anger
- Learn the 7 strategies for dealing with anger that don’t work
- Learn the 6 steps for expressing anger
- Understand how to take control of your future
- Find 9 tools for finding peaceSee the 10 interventions for reducing personal guilt
- Experience the difference between guilt and shame
Childcare available for infants – elementary age children ($5/child) – Reservation Required